Comment on page
Terms Of Service
- To use Origen DeFi, you must create an account ("Account"). When you create an Account, you must provide accurate and comprehensive information, and you must keep your Account information up-to-date. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs through your Account, and you must keep your Account secure.
- Origen DeFi is a platform for the exchange of digital assets. You may use Origen DeFi solely for lawful purposes and in accordance with these TOS. You may not use Origen DeFi:
a. To engage in any illicit activity, including but not limited to money laundering or the financing of terrorism; b. To contravene any applicable laws or regulations; c. To infringe the rights of others, including without limitation, intellectual property rights; d. To distribute viruses, malware, or any other harmful code; e. To interfere with the operation of Origen DeFi or the systems and networks used to provide Origen DeFi; f. To access or attempt to access systems, data, or information not intended for you; g. To interfere with the security of Origen DeFi or any other user's Account; or h. To engage in any other activity that we determine, in our sole discretion, is detrimental to us, our users, or any third party.
- Origen DeFi may allow you to submit, upload, publish, or otherwise make available content, including but not limited to text, photographs, and videos ("User Content"). You retain all rights in your User Content, and you are solely responsible for your User Content. By making any User Content available through Origen DeFi, you grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit your User Content in connection with Origen DeFi and our business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of Origen DeFi (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels.
- The content and information available through Origen DeFi, including but not limited to text, photographs, videos, and software ("Origen DeFi Content"), is the property of Origen DeFi or third parties and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not use any Origen DeFi Content for commercial purposes without our express written consent.
- Origen DeFi is provided "as is," and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of Origen DeFi or the information, content, materials, or products included on Origen DeFi. You expressly agree that your use of Origen DeFi is at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim